Wildcat Club members earn Wildcat Loyalty Points. These points will be used in the future to determine who qualifies for items that are in low supply and high demand, including: postseason and away game tickets, season ticket seat selection, and special event seating to name a few. Points will be calculated using gifts to athletics since August 2012, the date of ACU's announcement to transition to Division I.
How to earn points:
- 2 points for every $100 given toward any area within ACU Athletics
- 5 points for each consecutive year of Wildcat Club membership
- 2 additional points for every $100 given toward the Wildcat Annual Fund
- 1 point for each season ticket purchased*
- 1 point for each consecutive year season tickets are purchased*
(*Can only be accrued during years as a member)
Example: Willie has given $500 total to the Wildcat Annual Fund over two years, and purchased football and basketball season tickets both years as well.
- 10 points for giving
- 10 points for consecutive years of giving
- 10 points for every $100 given to the Wildcat Annual Fund
- 4 points for season tickets
- 4 points for consecutive years of season tickets
Willie earns 38 total Wildcat Loyalty Points